Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Dotty

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Dotty'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used one of Whimsy Stamps adorable digital images - 'Poppy' for this card.


I printed her out onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added glossy accents to the bubbles.

I used Echo Park's 'Spring' paper collection. I cut a panel of the blue patterned cardstock to measure 4" x 5.25", and die cut the pink patterned paper using Whimsy Stamps Wavy Edgers die set. I adhered this onto the blue panel.

I cut out the vellum using Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner die set and adhered this on to the panel.

I wrapped some bakers twine around the top of the panel and added a bow.

I adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base, and popped up the sentiment from the Echo Park sticker sheet in the collection. I added some hearts to the vellum banner.

I finished the card off by popping up the image on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


 Wavy Edgers Die Set Shaker Maker Banner Die Set Image result for echo park spring collection


No comments:

Post a Comment