Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Wings

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Wings'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps 'Don't be Fooled' by Sassy Cheryl stamps.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Rectangles die set to cut out the stitched frame from white cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto a standard A2 white card base, ensuring correct placement in frame. I used the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener stamp set for the sentiment.

I added the frame to the card base and then popped up the image onto the card.

A super quick and easy card to make. I love that the image is the main focus of the card, and the sentiment works perfectly with it.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Don't Be Fooled - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment