Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

MFT Sketch #483 & Color Challenge #138

I used the new MFT sketch #483 and Color Challenge #138, along with the Unicorns and Glitter for the main image on my card.




I stamped the unicorn girl from the Unicorns and Glitter stamp set (available in the 7KidsCrafts Store). I colored her in using my prismacolor pencils and gamsol, and then fussy cut her out.

I used the Bold Stripes Cover Up die for the white panel, the Gift Tag die set for the tag, along with MFT papers from Country Flair Plaid, Calm and Cozy Chevron and Party Patterns paper pads (matching the colors to the color challenge).

I stamped the sentiment from the Double the Fun stamp set, using VersaMark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment banner using the Skinny Strips die set.

I finished the card off by adding some bakers twine and some heart sprinkles to the tag, and then it was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT sketch challenge #483 and Color Challenge #138.

Check out the 7KidsCrafts store for lots of MFT goodies.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


BB Unicorns and Glitter Gift Tag Die-namics Party Patterns Paper Pad My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Double The Fun Skinny Strips Die-namics

No comments:

Post a Comment