Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge #484 & Color Challenge #139

I used the new MFT sketch #484 and Color Challenge #139, along with the free doctors and nurses printable by Birdie Brown.

I am sending this card to a good friend of mine in the UK working on the frontlines in ER.



I printed the nurse image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I mirrored the sketch vertically so the image and sentiment are on the left.

I cut a white panel measuring 3.75" x 5" and used MFT's black and white stripes paper pad to add a strip down the left side of the panel.

I hand cut the sentiment from the printed nurse freebie download and cut it into a banner shape. I added a light grey strip behind it.

I popped up the image on foam dots and added some enamel stars from my stash to match the color combo.

I added tis panel to a darker grey panel measuring 4" x 5.25", and then it was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I am entering this card into the current MFT sketch challenge #484 and Color Challenge #139.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Black & White Stripes Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment