Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Eggstra Bunnies Easter card

The bunnies are back! Whimsy Stamps are offering a 25% discount on those 5 items only for the first 7 days of the new release. Grab yours quick!
Coupon valid April 1-7 and only for the 5 items that were in the kit – SpringPD25.

Here are the 5 items:



Here is another of the cards I made using these stamps and dies.

I stamped the images from the Eggstra Bunnies stamp set onto white cardstock and colored them in with prismacolor pencils. I then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I cut a white panel measuring 4"x5.25" and used the second largest egg die from the kit to cut out the window in the panel. 



I used papers from my stash to create the background. I used the grass and cloud edger die to cut out the grass. I adhered these behind the window, and adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base.


I then added the images to the card to finish it off.
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x



*NEW Spring Bunnies Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment