Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release - Cute Cacti #3


For my final card, I decided to do more of an anniversary/love card using the 'You're Stuck with me' sentiment.


I stamped the images from the Cute Cacti clear stamp set and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I then used the coordinating Cute Cacti Outline dies to cut them out.

I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25" and added the strip of die cut flowers using the new Whimsy Stamps Spring Edgers die set. I added some small enamel dots to every other flower.

I stamped the sentiment from the Cute Cacti clear stamp set with green ink and added the images to the panel. 

I adhered the panel onto a black cardstock panel measuring 4.125" x 5.325" and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

I finished the card off with some enamel hearts from my stash.

A quick and easy card!

Thanks for looking. Head over to Whimsy Stamps to pick up your supplies.

Happy crafting x

*NEW Cute Cacti Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Cute Cacti Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Festive Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment