Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Colorful Creations Online Crop

Ok - so now I have a bit of time to breathe - I thought I best update my blog!! I took part in the online crop over on Colorful Creations the other weekend, and ended up completing soooo many challenges I lost count!!! Here are the results of my weekend!!


I also completed the previously posted 'Country girl' card for a spring themed challenge.









This card was to follow a colour theme!















This was a copy the sketch layout with 'Spring' in the title.


















This card was a copy the sketch.



















This layout had to use a quote. I used 2:
"For now in mummy's tummy...forever in her heart"
"Before you were born...I loved you Xxx"












Another card!!! This one had to be a book card. (I cheated on this one and printed out the coloured in image!!!)















Inside of the card.











This is my all time favourute!!! I just LOVE this photo!! This challenge was a copy the sketch challenge - and I only had 1 HOUR to complete it!!! But it's the best one yet!!! I have since re-done the stitching on the page with proper stitches (I drew them on for the challenge otherwise I would never have finished it in time!!!)










I had great fun during this weekend. Colorful Creations are celebrating their first anniversary next month, so lots more challenges and fun to be had!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment