Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

'It's a boy!' card

So this is the first time I have tried making a step card, but I don't think it came out too bad??!! I went mad using my cricut for this one as the challenge over on Colorful creations was to make a congratulations card using your cricut.




The image I used was a freebie over on Bugaboo, which I coloured with my prismacolor pencils.
I am also entering this card into:
Cards for men - #10 someone special
Craft Your Passion - #58 cuttie patootie
A spoonful of sugar - #152 Anything goes
Do you stack up - DT call (might aswell try!!!)

4 comments:

  1. it is fantastic! love your first step card and all the cricut embellishments, what a perfect new baby card!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, wasnt quite sure what was going on. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous stepper card! Gorgeous! what a delightful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Kerys! love it! If you go back to my blog you'll see the edited post. It was brought to my attention that I had omitted the challenge part. not my day, I'm blaming it on the grey skies we've seen here for the past week! Can't wait to see your box :)

    ReplyDelete