Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All Boy

Last week was a mad week for me - I had the kids on Spring Break, was looking after a friend's dog (who seemed intent on trying to eat my cats!!!) and then there was the FAB Hippity Hop Crop over at Scrap-Friendzy! Although I did manage to get some of the projects done! 
Scrap-Friendzy challenge #2 - use older product (6+ months), paper from at least 2 manufacturers, mixed up embellishments. I used Bella Blvd 'super stud, finally fall & all inclusive' papers, Echo Park 'playground' papers, embellishments from both collections, MME stickers, stick title and twine.
I used the Creative Scrappers sketch #203:
Here is my layout:

1 comment:

  1. I love how you combined both paper lines..they look fabulous together. The photo is just adorable, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete