Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bella Blvd - saturday sketch

I'm so loving the new Bella Blvd collections! I used their Saturday Sketch from this weekend to make this layout using 'Birthday Girl', 'Baby girl' and 'Sophisticates'. All the papers coordinate so well with each other!
Here is the sketch:
 And here is my layout:
I rotated the sketch quarter of a turn anti-clockwise. The stickers and border strip are from the birthday girl collection, the pink scalloped circle is from the sophisticates collection and the rest is from the baby girl collection. I fussy cut the cupcakes from the border strip in the baby girl collection - they just match perfectly with the birthday theme.
These photos are from my daughter's 8th birthday last year! She desperately wanted to decorate ckes with her friends, and they all enjoyed becoming 'Duff' for the day (Ace of cakes - Charm city cakes - she was obsessed with that program!). They decorated their own aprons, wore the chefs hats and basically just MADE A MESS with fondant and icing! She wants another 'messy' party this year - I have told her - NEVER AGAIN!!

I am also entering this layout into the My Scraps and More 'Back to school crop' LUNCH challenge - to scrap food, people eating, making food etc.

2 comments:

  1. love this layout, the sketch is fab and love how you turned it. gorgeous pics to scrap, the colours are fantastic!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that sounds like a fun party!!! I love the way you rotated the sketch and the different collections work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete