Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Scrapbook Steals challenges for this week!

Sorry - I'm a bit late posting this! There are 2 challenges currently running over on the Scrapbook Steals blog.
Monday Craft Madness #2 - you have until the end of the month to submit your project (11:59PM MST) - USE PUNCHES
Here is a mini album I made using the WRMK Mini 8 punch (snowflake):





Mid Week Mojo - Coral #10 - you have until Monday Dec 3rd 11:59PM MST to submit your entry.
Here is the sketch:
(first time playing with the silhouette software - I'm pretty impressed! AND - I'm going to pick up my new silhouette today!! Woohoo! Told the hubby I needed it for my new job!! LOL!)
Here is the layout using the sketch and a bonus (just for fun) layout using Fancy Pants Saint Nick collection:

Hope to see you over on the ScrapbookSteals blog!
Happy scrapping :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment