Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Monday Craft Madness - ScrapbookSteals.com

This week's Monday Craft Madness #6 over on ScrapbookSteals.com is a quick one - you have until the last Thursday in the month to submit you entry 
(that's tomorrow 11.59pm MT).
The theme.......use METAL!
Here is what I made using the Bo Bunny Grab Bag (full of a mixture of collections, brads, trinkets, flowers and more!)

I altered a plain wooden box from Michaels! I inked around all of the edges and then covered in papers, ribbon, trinkets and stamped sentiments.


I also picked up a simple papier mache journal which I did the same - inked the edges, used a border punch for the lacey border, added a trinket and stamped sentiments! Such quick and easy to do - and quite effective - if I say so myself! :-)


Remenber - to enter the challenge - you must use metal on your project. You can create a layout, card, altered project - whatever your heart desires!
Here is a reminder of the previous Monday Craft Madness challenges (they are due by tomorrow too!)
Monday Craft Madness #4 - use at least 2 different paper collections
Monday Craft Madness #3 - Use embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment