As promised - here is a quick and easy tutorial on how to make paper rosettes.
1. Cut your strips of paper using a variety of different border punches - this gives the flowers different edges and shapes. The strip needs to be 12″ in length and no more than 2′ wide. Only have 6×6 paper? Stick 2 pieces together. Want bigger rosettes? Stick two 12″ strips together!
2. Score your strips every 1/2″.
3. Concertina fold your paper strip.
4. Use your glue gun to add hot glue to one end of the strip. Stick to the other end (making a kind of loop.)
5. Fold the strip towards the center – it should automatically fold inwards and make the rosette shape.
6. Some people just add hot glue to the back side of the rosette and hold into place. I like to use a scrap circle and stick it to the bottom for more support.
7. Hold the circle in place and flatten until set.
8. The finished rosette! Decorate your rosette with more paper, buttons...anything your creative heart desires! Easy peasy!