Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - Can't stop the rain


Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Can't stop the rain'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.  I used 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye 'On the bright side' with a cutting file from the Silhouette store for my words and postage stamp background. I placed washi tape behind the words to highlight them in the colors of the rainbow. The cloud was cut from vellum onto  which I then dry embossed the pattern. Bakers twine was then threaded through along with colored brads, to simulate the rain and rainbow.


We are sponsored this week by Saturated Canary, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us!

Happy Scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Kerys! love the patterns beneath the cut out letters and the twine looks great as the rain! Hope you enjoyed your trip!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete