Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cute Card Thursday - Fancy Corners

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Fancy Corners'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I found this cute freebie on Carina's Freebie digis blog
I just love it! Talk about attitude!


The sentiment comes from the silhouette store - it is really designed as a cut out file, 
but I just altered and printed it instead.

I used the current sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog #349:


I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils 
and the papers are just scraps I found in my stash!

We are sponsored this week by SugarPea Designs clear stamps
a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Happy crafting :-)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute lassie in her grown up shoes! I am loving the CAS styling of this pretty card. Thank you so much for playing with the Saturday girls at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that's CUTE!! Great interpretation of the sketch - I too love the CAS style of this! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week. Please join us again!

    ReplyDelete