Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

The Paper Girls Challenge #90 - Get Ready For Halloween

This fortnight's challenge is 'Get Ready For Halloween'. 

I used more images from one of my favorite companies - From The Heart Stamps. I used 2 of their images this time - BirdBrain Jack-o-Lantern and Owl and Pumpkins.


I used My Mind's Eye 'Mischievous' collection for the frame - which I popped up to give some dimension. The owl and pumpkins are popped onto the frame, with the BirdBrain chick hiding behind. I added some stitching to the frame for a little more interest.



I would love to see you joining in this challenge. 
Go visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog for more details.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, it was so fun to see how you put this card together, you have a great technique! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween card! I love all the details and how you added dimension.

    ReplyDelete