Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

April Showers bring May Flowers

The new challenges are back up and running on the Sassy Cheryl Facebook Page!

This month's theme is 'April Showers Bring May Flowers'.

I used 'Whatcha Growin-Maddie' from the Oldies but Goodies collection in 
Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps shop. This image also comes with the flower images too.


As Spring is round the corner, I decided to make this cute gift set for planting seeds. 


The flower images came as one image of all 3 flowers - I copied and deleted the different flowers using my Silhouette software. I then added the flower names and placed them on mini bags to create the seed packets.


 The gift bag is a simple paper bag which I removed the handle from and folded over the top. The papers are from American Crafts 'Fresh Squeezed' collection. 

I hope this inspires you to join in our challenge 
(please remember to use a Sassy Cheryl's image).

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment