Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Vintage

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Vintage'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I am SSOOOOO out of my comfort zone for this challenge it's crazy! 
I NEVER do vintage cards!
This image is from LaLaLand Crafts -  'Christmas Lantern Marci'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I used papers from Authentique, lace from Fancy Pants 
and buttons/twine from my stash.
The sentiment came with the image.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi's, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely precious! Such a perfect image for the Vintage theme and I love the papers, layout and fun accents!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete