Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Die cut snowflake cards

 I have decided to make some CAS cards to send to family in the UK this year. They need to be made quickly and put in the mail shortly to beat the 'Christmas card delivery rush'!!

I used dies and stamps from Whimsy Stamps for both of these cards, along with papers from their Winter Wishes collection.


I cut out the large snowflake from the light blue paper and backed it with the darker blue paper, also using it for the border. I used a sentiment from the clear stamp set 'In my backyard'. A little twine and some enamel dots finished the card off.


Again, I used the snowflake dies to cut out the snowflakes on the white card. This was then backed with a dark blue paper and 'popped up' on the card. The sentiment was from the clear stamp set 'Scripty Occasions' and heat embossed on top.

Supplies from Whimsy Stamps used:

Hope you like them. Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)




No comments:

Post a Comment