Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps 'Warm Hugs Birds'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and then fussy cut it out.
I used the sentiment with the stamp set, and cut out the circle using the stitched circle die set from Whimsy Stamps
I used some embossed blue cardstock from my stash, along with some spotted vellum.
I finished the card off with some white enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer collection.

 



We are sponsored this week by Sugar Pea Designs, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card, love the design and those wonderful penguins.

    ReplyDelete