Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Something Fun!

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Something Fun!' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps 



They have just added Chibitronics Circuit Packs to the Whimsy Store!
These are super awesome!!! So easy to use and gives and extra POP to your cards and crafts!



I used them to light up the birthday cupcake on my card, using a simple pressure switch. 
I'm addicted!! :)
I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and then fussy cut it out. I used lots of other Whimsy products on this card:
Basic Border Trio Dies for the grass
Stitched Tag Dies for the tag
A little twine and card from my stash, and voila! A super cute, fun card!


  


We are sponsored this week by AliciaBel.com, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment