Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Whimsy Stamps August Rubber & Clear Stamp Release Day 3

Welcome to August's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I used this adorable stamp from Lee Holland - Kitten Halloween.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I wanted to make the image 'pop' and so used slightly 'duller' halloween papers from Authentique and My Mind's Eye.
I played about with scraps of paper in my stash and made banners and layers arranging the off centre!
I added the stamped doodled edge using the awesome FaDoodles clear stamp set.
Some bakers twine, enamel dots and a brad finished the card off!




You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring of the little cat.... too cute!!
    Hopping through K&C 15,000 celebration :)
    hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete