Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Monochrome

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Monochrome'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to use the adorable 'Penguin Sweetheart' by Crissy Armstrong, from this month's new rubber stamp release at Whimsy Stamps.



I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and added a little glitter to the santa hat.
The background 'candy stripe' paper is from my stash. I used the 'Scripted Holidays' digital sentiments from Whimsy Stamps - i love these because they come in 3 different colors (black, red & green) so you can match them to your Christmas cards easily.
I used the frame die from the 'shaker builder - sweetest birthday' set from Whimsy Stamps, which I backed in vellum to soften it slightly.
I used the 'holly vine die' from Whimsy Stamps to add a little interest in the background.

 
  

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment