Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - 31 Nights of Halloween

https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com/2017/09/whimsy-stamps-31-nights-of-halloween.html

Hello and welcome to Night 10 of Whimsy Stamps 31 Nights of Halloween event. It is my turn to post on the blog tonight! 
I used the awesome Dracula Bite Me clear stamp set designed by Deb Davis.



I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out. The sentiment is from the same set, which I stamped using Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder to make it pop. I cut this into a banner and added some stitching using a white gel pen.


The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye. I cut out a square in the white cardstock before mounting it onto the patterned paper for a little more interest and dimension. I doodled onto the cardstock using a fine black pen and added  some enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection for a little color.

I added a pull out tag to the card for a simple sentiment or gift card to be added. I used another image and sentiment from the Dracula Bite Me clear stamp set. I finished it off with some sparkly red ribbon.



 

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps blog to see all of the 31 Nights of Halloween creations - there are some great designs coming up!

Happy Crafting :)

Kerys x

No comments:

Post a Comment