Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Feminine

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Feminine'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I just love everything Disney and when I saw this adorable shaker kit from Queen & Co. I knew I just HAD to have it!
This kit is called 'Magical Characters' and is packed full of fun!


I used the papers from the kit to make the card - cutting the banners by hand. The sentiment was stamped using one of the stamps in the kit - they have the perfect sentiments to match the dies - in worn lipstick distress oxide. I popped the sentiment up on foam tape and the small pink stars were the leftovers from cutting out the hat. I added some twine from my stash, and some wink of stella on the stars and brim of the hat.
This was added to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Doodle Chick, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment