Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Whimsy Stamps December Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for December - another great release!

I used the adorable 'Frosty' image by CC designs, available from the Whimsy Store.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in.

The background came from the recent whimsy retreat. It uses the Snowflake Frame rubber stamp, stamped with VersaMark Watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut this down to a 5" x 3 3/4" panel.

I used Whimsy Stamps Frosty Hugs clear stamp set to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. I cut this out using the Shaker Maker Banner die set. I added some red cardstock and used a white gel pen to add some detail.

I added the banner to the snowflake panel and added some snowflake brads from my stash. I then adhered it to a standard A2 white card base.

I finished the card off by popping up the image using some foam dots.

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Frosty - Digital Stamp Snowflake Frame Rubber Cling Stamp *NEW Frosty Hugs Clear Stamps VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black) Shaker Maker Banner Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment