Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Red/White/Blue

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Red/White/Blue' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Amazing Airplane dies from My Favorite Things for this card.


I die cut the airplane from Doodlebug's Land that I Love 6x6 paper pad and pieced it together. I stamped the bear from MFT's Missing You Every Single Day stamp set.

I used MFT's Banner Flags die and Banner Day Sentiment set, finishing it off with an enamel heart from Doodlebug.

I used the Envelope Builder die set from Trinity Stamps to create the blue frame using cardstock from my stash. I used Mama Elephant's Slim Card Basics creative cuts to cut out the vellum and cardstock clouds. I added some Gina K Ocean Mist dye ink to add some color to the clouds.

We are sponsored this week by Stampers Delights, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Amazing Airplane Die-namics Missing You Every Single Day Banner Flags Die-namics Banner Day Sentiments Slimline Series: Envelope Builder Die Set Slim Card Basics - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment