Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash March - Easter/Spring

I loved this theme this month, from Reverse Confetti - Easter/Spring.


I used the Love Bugs stamp set for the images on this card to give it a 'Springy' feeling. With the color combo, and sun ray detail in the background, I am ready for spring and summer!


I stamped the bees and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers. I added some white gel pen detailing and wink of Stella, and then fussy cut them out.

I used papers from the Funtimes 6x6 paper pad and Under the Umbrella 6x6 paper pad.

I used a cover die from my stash for the background panel and adhered the base together.

I used the Grid Stitched Tag Die to cut the yellow patterned paper and then stamped the dotted heart from the Love Bugs stamp set onto the tag. I heat embossed this in clear embossing powder to make it stand out from the patterned paper. I popped the tag up on foam dots.

I stamped the sentiment from the 'You're So' stamp set - one of my all time favorite stamps. This card is going to a young lady who is struggling right now - this was the perfect sentiment.

This was all adhered to a top folding, standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

Love Bugs Fun Times 6x6 Pad Under The Umbrella 6x6 Pad 

Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cuts 


No comments:

Post a Comment