Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Artful Delight - Enjoy


This month's kit is so unbelievably yummy! My favorite papers and manufacturers! The first layout of each month as an Artful Delight designer is always to use the sketch of the month. It is a pretty great sketch, with endless possibilities:


I found my photo and the big circle in the background just cried out to me to be wheel/gear of some sort. I cut this one out on my Silhouette.


I love the variety of papers and cards that come in the Simple Stories collection. I cut out the polaroid and washi from the back of a 12x12 sheet and added the red sticker. I was planning on stitching on the wheel/gear but decided to leave it with just the punched holes (you can just about see them on the photo!)


Each Simple Stories collection also comes with a sticker sheet full of fun words and quotes. I picked a few of these to make an embellishment cluster around the title.


I would love to see you over on the Artful Delight blog, joining in with this month's challenge! There is a card sketch too!
Until next week......happy scrapping! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch and the page you created with it. The stitching is just great!!

    ReplyDelete