Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - In the summertime!


Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'In the summertime'
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.  
I used an image from Karen's Doodles which I colored with my prismacolor pencils. I decided on a shaped card for a change this week - the circle is from Little Yellow Bicycle's 'Escape' collection of 6x6 decorative edge card stock, which I just added some stitching to. The rest of the papers are from Simple Stories 'Summer fresh' collection.


We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

6 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you colored this image! thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Kerys! I love the shape, and that is a sweet sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - makes my mouth water!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous summer card.. great scallopped edge and amazing fun bright colours thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super summery! This girl reminds me of Fancy Nancy - my girls would love it! This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete