Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Hey What's New?

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Hey What's New?'
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used a new image from Mo's Digital Pencil - 'Shiny and New'. And it's only $1 at the moment!!
I love that it can be used for a boy or a girl - just change your papers.



I used papers from My Mind's Eye's 'The Sweetest Thing' collection. I added bakers twine, bling and popped up the background.

I used the current sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog #393:



We are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

I am also entering this card into the challenge on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog - #259 - Anything Goes with a Mo's image.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment:

  1. This card is DEFINITELY CUTE!!! Such pretty coloring...and what a fun design! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of Mo's recent sale...and that you've joined us for our monthly challenge at Mo's!!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete