Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Paper Girls Challenge #95 - Home/Family

It's my turn to host this fortnight's challenge over on the Paper Girls Challenge blog! The theme for this challenge is 'Home/Family'. I thought this would be a nice easy theme as we all have lots of photos to scrap from Christmas.

I found this cute coloring image on Pinterest.


I used papers from Pink Paislee's 'Prairie Hill' collection, along with a sentiment from Desert Diva's blog. I added a wooden heart and inked around the edges of the papers.

I used the current sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 blog, sketch #233:


I would love to see you joining in this challenge. 
Go visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog for more details.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image, love the papers too!Thanks for joining us this week Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, super pretty. I really like your paper; such a warm, happy card. Thanks for sharing this with us this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete