Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A trio of tags

I love making homemade tags to go with gifts, especially at Christmas time.

I made a trio of tags using a variety of images from Sassy Cheryl Stamps.


The first tag uses an image called 'Fa-la-la-la Snowman'.


I used paper and ribbon from my stash, and made the banner using my silhouette software. The snowflake die is from Whimsy Stamps 'Layered Snowflake Dies'.

The second tag uses the image 'Christmas Package Overload'.


I used paper from Whimsy Stamps 'Christmas Cheer' designer paper pad and popped the frame up for added dimension.

The third tag uses 'Downhill Slope Santa'. One of my favorite images!!!


I stamped the words and the heat embossed them using snow embossing powder. A little glitter for the snow (which unfortunately doesn't show up too well in the photograph) and a simple color combo!

Hope you like them and thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment