Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Halloween

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Halloween'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.
This image is one of the new images from Sassy Cheryl Stamps - 'Too Cute to Spook'.


I decided to print my image out on patterned cardstock for a change,
and then colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I used papers from My Mind's Eye's collection 'Mischievous' collection, punches from Martha Stewart and a little bling from my stash!

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi's, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so super CUTE!! Love your image over the printed paper and your coloring is awesome! :) Oh those faces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! With the dog and the children it reminds me of 'Wake Up Mr. B' for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete