Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

MFT Blueprints Challenge: Holiday Tags

Well, as usual, I always need lots of tags for the kids presents. Here are just a few I have made.


I used Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 as the base for my tags, decorating them with images from Merry Christmoose (now retired) and Beast Friends, colored with prismacolor pencils. 
The Merry Christmoose 'hot chocolate' tag was perfect for my son - he LOVES hot chocolate in the winter. I used the squares from the backs of my foam dimension squares to make it into a shaker card ('waste not want not' they always say! Lol!) I used a white gel pen to handwrite his name on the tag but of some reason it has turned pink, which I only noticed after I took this picture - I'll have to go over it again!
For the Beast Friends tag I kept the same 'hot chocolate' theme but added a Santa hat to him. I used some tissue paper over the bright candy striped paper on the background, just to dull it down a bit so the paper didn't overpower the image. 
I love how these 2 tags have turned out, and I'm sure he will too!

 

I am entering these into the current Blueprints challenge - Holiday tags.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment