Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

MFT Color Challenge #84

These gnomes from the stamps set 'You Gnome Me' at My Favorite Things have got to be one of my favorite sets. They are so fun and cheeky!

I stamped the gnomes onto white cardstock, along with patterned cardstock for paper piecing later. I colored parts of the images using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out.
I used a variety of MFT papers to add some pattern to the gnomes clothes. I used some orange fizz paper from the country flair plaid 6x6 paper pack, along with some cornflour paper from the proper pinstripes 6x6 paper pack. I paper pieced these onto the white stamped gnomes for added detail.
I used the sentiment from the stamp set on lemon chiffon cardstock.
I cut out a Peek-a-Boo Wonky Window from the white cardstock panel, and backed it with cornflour bundles of blossoms brights 6x6 paper.
This was all mounted onto a dark blue background cardstock.
I added some bakers twine and enamel dots to finish the card off.

 

 

 

I am entering this card into MFT's Color Challenge #84:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment