Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Love Ya A Latte

I'm up on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today using a Fall/Winter themed stamp set to create a more love/heartfelt card. I used Lawn Fawn's Thanks a Latte stamp set for this project.

I stamped the image onto Sunny Studio's Classic Gingham cardstock and then fussy cut it out. I die cut a Lawn Fawn heart from the grey gingham paper and added glossy accents on top. I die cut the cream topping for the latte from glitter cardstock using Lawn Fawn's Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-on dies.

I used textured paste with Newton's Nook's Tumbling Hearts stencil and washed over it in a ombre effect with watercolors once dry. I layered this over half of the card.

I die cut 2 circles and a couple of tags and stacked these onto the card with some bakers twine.

I die cut the word 'love' using a Lawn Fawn die and stacked these for dimension, adding some glossy accents too. The sentiment is from the Thanks a Latte stamp set and die cut with a banner die from MFT. All finished off with some heart shape sprinkles from Doodlebug.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x


thanks a latte clear stamp set - Lawn FawnCLASSIC GINGHAM PAPER-Sunny Studiowoodland critter huggers winter add-on - lawn cutsTumbling Hearts Stencil Newton's Nook Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment