Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

MFT Birthday Project - Gussie Up Your Gifts

I really enjoy using my stamps and dies to create fun gift bags and tags, along with cards. For this project I decided to 'fancy up' a gift bag from my stash - it also works perfectly for my daughter's friend's birthday.


I used the adorable Canine Companions stamp set and stamped the dog with Versafine black ink. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for a little shine and texture, and then fussy cut the image out.

I used a gift bag from my stash and cut out a panel of dotted paper from MFT's Black & White Dots paper pack - I just love how this matched the spots on the dog.

I used the Double Stitched Square STAX die-namics (now retired) to cut the white square panel and adhered it onto the dotted background.

I then used Blueprints #27 to cut the banner from MFT Black & White Stripes paper pad. I popped the dog up on foam dots on the bag.

I used the same Blueprints #27 die-namics to cut the thin banner for the sentiment and stamped the Yappy Birthday from the Canine Companions stamp set. I used my small hole punch to make it into a tag and attached it to the bag with some black and white baker's twine.

I love the black and white look to this gift bag and it was super simple to make!

I am entering this into the current MFT Birthday Project challenge - Gussie up your Gifts.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Canine CompanionsBlack & White Dots Paper Pack

Die-namics Blueprints 27Black & White Stripes Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment