Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

It's Whimsy Stamps digital release week, and again, there is a great selection!

I used this adorable image called 'Dude' - designed by Pollycraft stamps.

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 



I printed out the digital image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils - matching the colors to the papers I had already selected. I then fussy cut him out.

I used papers from Echo Park's mini collection 'Island Paradise'. The 3x4 journal card in the collection worked perfectly for a background element along with some flowers fussy cut from the paper.
It was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment