Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Whimsy Stamps 'Leon' mini album

* This album is FOR SALE.
** Contact me at kerys(dot)sharrock(at)me(dot)com for information.
*** Other albums of the same style can be made to order with the theme of your choice - contact me for details.

So, who didn't have a little red car as they were growing up?? I know I did and it still lives at my parents house for the grandchildren! This little boy image in his little red car is just adorable. The image is called 'Leon' from Whimsy Stamps and is a digital stamp for you to resize and color to your hearts content.
I paired up this image with Echo Park's 'Little Man' collection - a perfect combination for an adorable book of memories.


The image is colored with prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and adhered to the front cover.


The spine of the album reads:

"Popsicle kisses and big bear hugs,
Little red wagons and jars full of bugs.
Grass stains and football games,
Oh the joys of little boys!"

How adorable is that??


All pages have plenty of room for photographs and journalling, with lots of swing tabs and magnets to secure secret pockets!

Here is a link to my YouTube video showing a walk through of the album:



Here is the link to Lori's tutorial that I followed to make tis album:
https://youtu.be/sfYtoWpw8Z8

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

Leon - Digital Stamp Image result for echo park little man



No comments:

Post a Comment