Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Dies & Punches

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Dies and Punches'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used another animal die set this week from My Favorite Things - Puppy Love.


I used cardstock from my stash to cut out the puppy pieces and glued them together.

I used dog themed papers from my stash to create the background, adding some baker's twine in a coordinating brown.

The sentiment was stamped using My Favorite Things
 Canine Companions stamp set. I fussy cut this into a banner shape and added it to the card panel.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 kraft card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Puppy Love Die-namics Canine Companions

No comments:

Post a Comment