Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Whimsy Stamps September Digital Stamp Release

It is the start of the new Whimsy Stamps digital release for September - another awesome release!

I used the fun 'Flash' image by CC Designs, available from the Whimsy Store.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and used my prismacolor pencils to color him in. 

I used a variety of papers from Echo Park's Imagine That (boy) collection. I used one of the 3x4 cut aparts from the collection, and die cut it using Whimsy Stamps Notched rectangle die set

I hand cut some banner pieces from the cardstock and adhered it all onto a dark grey mat and then onto a standard A2 white card base. 

Don't forget to check out the latest Whimsy Stamps Digital Stamp release this month - lots of great images for any occasion.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

Notched Rectangles Die Set






No comments:

Post a Comment