Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Halloween

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Halloween'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this theme to caret a birthday card for my daughter who is a huge Harry Potter fan! I took the theme to mean dressing up and magical/wizards for Halloween. This image is a digital image from Polkadoodles called 'Wizardy Magic Little Dude' - how adorable is he?? You can purchase it in either black and white or pre-colored.



I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I printed the sentiment from the set and cut it out in a thin strip.

I used halloween cardstock from my stash to create the layers for the card. I also chose plain cardstock to match the Griffindor colors.

I finished the card by popping up the image on foam tape.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Wizardy Magic Little Dude - digi stamp printable download


No comments:

Post a Comment