Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Christmas

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Christmas'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I have just got back from the Whimsy Stamps retreat in Florida - a wonderful time with so many classes and make-and-takes! This card was inspired by one of the coloring classes at the retreat.
I used the Happy Owlidays Too stamp set which has just been newly released.


I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Ellie-mens stamp set and die cut it out using the Quick Strips die set.

I used papers from My Favorite Things Candy Land 6x6 paper pack and added some twine to the striped panel. 

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co., a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

**PREORDER NEW Happy Owlidays Too Clear Stamps **PREORDER NEW Christmas Ellie-ments Quick Strips Die Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment