Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Birthdays' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the new Balloon Bunny digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image designed by Some Odd Girl and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Postage die to cut out the white background panel, and also some paper from Whimsy Stamps Chilly 6x6 paper pack, to create an ombre 'sky' effect.

I printed out the sentiment from the Big Wishes digital sentiment set and die cut this also using the slimline postage die.

I adhered the postage background onto a navy slimline card base and pieced in the colored papers and sentiment panels.

I added some white gel pen detailing around the edge of the card. and popped up the bunny on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by Stampers Delights, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Balloon Bunny - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Postage Die - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly - Whimsy Stamps Big Wishes Sentiments - Digital Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment