Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Cute Card Thursday - What's New?

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'What's New?' 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the new 'Another Door Opens - Noah' digital stamp 
from Whimsy Stamps.


I merged the image of Noah together with the image of the slingshot in my Silhouette design studio, and then printed it out. I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers, and then fussy cut it out.

I stamped the background using Whimsy Stamps Path in the Woods and again colored it with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers. I used Whimsy Stamps Wonky Stitched Rectangles dies to cut out the background panel. I adhered this onto some green cardstock slightly larger and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Camping Dragons stamp set and then fussy cut it into a banner. I adhered this to the top left side of the card and popped up the image with foam dots.

I love how well the background stamp worked with the main image.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Another Door Opens - Noah - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Path in the Woods Rubber Cling Stamp Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Camping Dragons Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment