Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

My Favorite Things - Slimline Challenge - Things with Wings

 With most of my craft supplies packed up ready for our move and my current limited craft room, I managed to find some stamped images - only one of which had wings!!!! I used the retired set Polar Penguins for the slimline challenge card - Things with Wings.


I looked for inspiration using the Slimline Slide In die-namics, and found a fantastic design by Inge Groot. I cased this design to make my card.

I colored the images using my Spectrum Noir Tri-blemnd markers and prismacolor pencils. I added glossy accents for the texture dots on the card (I have already packed my Nuvo drops for the move!)

The sentiment was stamped using the Sweater Weather in Safari stamp set.

I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Slimline Slide-In Die-namics BB Sweater Weather on Safari


No comments:

Post a Comment