Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Hero Arts Challenge #30 - Circles


Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on my blog! 

We moved house and states back at the beginning of August and things have been crazy. I have still been doing some crafting on and off, but my craft room is more a craft 'corridor' and just not set up how I would like it. I am still storing some of my crafty goodness in the garage and haven't gotten my lighting and things set up yet. Hence, why I haven't been photographing my crafting!


Anyway - that said - I felt I needed a challenge to get me going. I found one on the Hero Arts blog - circles!



I needed to make some thank you cards from Christmas, and so I used the Soft Landscape Window Fancy die for a CAS, wintery design.




I ink blended a background panel using Stormy Sky, Speckled Egg and Picket Fence distress oxides. I added some 'snow' with Mister Huey's opaque white mists, and once it had dried I added it to a coordinating blue, A2 card base.


I added the die cut panel to the card and stamped the sentiment using the Special Thank You stamp set (an exclusive from the SCT Crop & Create event) and Stormy Sky distress oxide.


This was a very simple card, but I love how it turned out.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x

DI878 Soft Landscape Window Fancy Die (C) 

No comments:

Post a Comment