Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

I still have time to be Awesome!

Here's a quick card I made for my daughter's friend's birthday! I used 'texting diva' from KennyK stamps, along with papers from Authentique's 'Original' collection.


I love this color combo! The sentiments comes from Ginger's House blog - I just changed the fonts. It reads:
I already am
I always was
and i still
have time to be
Awesome!
Perfect for the almost-teens!
I used my cuttlebug and punches to cut out the different circles, 
and added a little bling for the finishing touch!

I am entering this card into the challenge on the Crafty Calendar Challenge blog - Bingo
(middle row - die cuts, kraft, blue).

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Fab colour combo! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "BINGO" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete