Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this adorable image from this month's Clear & Rubber stamp release over at the Whimsy Stamps store - 'Teddy Birthday Hat' by Lee Holland.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.
I made the yellow background using Whimsy Stamps 'Bold Statements' clear stamp set for the sentiment, and added some dots and lines using a thin black pen for a little more interest.
The wavy line on the striped paper was cut using Whimsy Stamps 'Pierced Border Trio Dies'.
I added some tags using Whimsy Stamps 'Stitched Tag Dies' and a little baker's twine, along with using the 'Honeycomb Pattern Die' in green papers.
The papers I used were Echo Park's 'Let's Be Mermaids' 6x6 paper pad, which I thought worked perfectly for a birthday card too!


 

 

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment